Unlock all premium content by purchasing Monthly Subscription plan. You’ll also get Stock buy/sell levels with charts before market open. Checkout our old stocks levels recommendation. If you already have membership please login
In this case we are in the opposite situation to the previous one:
- large bearish outside bar with lower shadow;
- series of alternate inside;
- range that decreases more and more until it generates a small bar, sometimes a real doji and other times bearish, often contained in the previous one;
- price that rises above the maximum of the last bullish inside bar and then falls quickly.
- you enter short beyond the closing or the minimum of the last reference bar or beyond the minimum set by the inside bars and therefore beyond the closing of the outside bar;
- stop loss on the maximum or on the close of the last bar;
- take profit as always;
- as before, there can be more return movements and therefore you can enter upwards to reach the minimum of the outside or downwards if the price returns towards the last bar and bounces as before.